We like to acknowledge and thank you for your purchase order. With acceptance of your order and dispatch of your package, we confirm your package is on its way with a special unique tracking ID to the shipping address provided by the customer.
For all orders placed before 12noon(GMT) on a business day (Monday to Friday) we aim to ship the same day, providing card security checks are complete, and stock availability is confirmed. Orders placed after 12noon(GMT) will be shipped the following business day. Any orders placed over the weekend will be shipped on the Monday with the only exception of Bank Holidays where the item will be processed and shipped the following day.
You will only ever pay one delivery charge per order processed. Our estimated times for postage delivery and standard charges are:
All deliveries will require a signature.
- Zone1 – UK – 1 to 2 days standard delivery – £4.95
- Zone2 – EU – 2 to 4 days delivery – £9.95
- All UK orders over £100 are eligible for free shipping.
- Postage cost will increase exponentially dependent on the number of heavy items added to a single order.
- The Delivery Address cannot be changed after an order is dispatched, however, should the package still be in our possession, we will endeavour to make any required amendments.
In the unusual event that something that has been ordered is out of stock or oversold, we will part–ship and give you the option of a refund/exchange on the outstanding item/items.
Our main Courier is UPS
Your tracking number will be provided in your dispatch email along with the courier’s website.
If you should have any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact the store on 0161 431 00 00